More Information

If your business is registered as a Standard or Overseas Business Sponsor, you may qualify to nominate an employee from overseas to apply for an SC 482 visa to come and live, work and study in Australia

You have to:

  • Make a contribution to Skilling Australia Fund (SAF) based on your business turnover
  • Not have any adverse information about you. Exemptions Apply
  • Nominate an occupation that appears on MLTSSL, STSOL or ROL. Exemptions Apply
  • Nominate an employee for a genuine position
  • The position must be full-time. Exemptions Apply
  • Provide evidence that your nominated employee meets the English language requirements
  • Meet the salary requirements
  • Complete Labour Marketing Testing (LMT)


Your nomination:

  • Will be valid for up to 12 months
  • Allow you to employ a skilled worker under an SC 482 visa


Indicative Costs:

  • Government Charges AUD 330
  • Registered Migration Agent charges AUD 2000
  • Other costs such as SAF levy etc. can apply