More Information

If you hold an SC 309 Partner visa and continue to be married you may qualify for a permanent visa under an SC 100 visa

You have to:

  • Have been married to your partner for at least 2 years whilst holding an SC 309 visa (Exemptions Apply)
  • Have a mutual commitment to share a life as a married couple, to the exclusion of all others
  • Be in a relationship that is genuine and ongoing
  • Live together with your partner (Exemptions Apply)


With an SC 100 Partner visa you can:

  • Remain in Australia permanently
  • Work in Australia
  • Study in Australia
  • Travel to and from Australia as many times as you want
  • Qualify for Medicare
  • Sponsor your family members to come to Australia


Indicative Costs:

You paid for this visa when you applied for an SC 309 combined with this SC 100. There may be other costs such as medical and police clearance