If you have an occupation that is on the MLTSSL, no job offer, no family that will sponsor you, but you can secure a nomination from an Australian state or territory government agency, you may qualify for an SC 190 visa
You have to:
- Have a skills assessment for your occupation
- Be invited to apply
- Meet the points test (You get extra points if nominated by a state/territory agency)
With an SC 491 visa you can:
- Remain in Australia for 5 years
- Live, work and study in Regional Australia
- Apply for permanent residence after 3 years, which could ultimately lead to citizenship.
- Whilst the SC 494 visa is valid, you may travel to and from Australia as many times as you want.
- Government visa application charges (VAC) – A$ 4115
- Registered Migration agent (RMA) charges - A$ 3850
- Other charges such as skills assessments, medical, police clearance, English test etc. are applicable and can vary. Also if applicable there could be second instalments of VAC in certain circumstances.
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and apply within 2 months after having received an invite.
- If you score high enough, state or territory government agencies can see your EOI and might nominate you
- Once you have received a nomination by an Australian state or territory government agency, you will be invited to apply.
- Each state or territory in Australia has their own criteria when deciding who they will nominate.
- Please contact our office if you would like to learn more
- You have to be not older than 45 at the time you are invited to apply for a SC 149 visa
- You have to have a score of at least 65 on the points table
- You have to meet the level of competent English
- If you have a family member 18 years or older applying with you, they need to have functional English or pay an additional second instalment visa application charge
- Meet the health requirements
- Meet the character requirements